Students can receive an Erasmus+ grant for up to 12 months per study cycle (bachelor, master, PhD) in any combination of Erasmus+ student mobility and Erasmus+ internship abroad. The Erasmus+ grant is a partial grant. The grant amount depends on the country group classification of the host country. Students with children or with disabilities can apply for additional special funding.
What other advantages do Erasmus+ students have?
- You will be exempt from tuition fees at the partner university.
- Paderborn University and the partner university will support you before, during and after your exchange.
- The learning agreements facilitate the recognition of your studies and academic achievements abroad.
- You can improve your language skills through free online language courses.
- Your rights are defined in the Erasmus+ Student Charta .
What obligations do I have?
All Erasmus+ students are obligated to complete and submit various documents before, during and after their exchange. A detailed list of these documents can be found here.
Apply at the International Office to take part in a student exchange lasting for either one or two semesters at one of our partner universities in an Erasmus+ programme country. If you are offered a place, you will automatically enter into the Erasmus+ programme.