Internationally Focused Academics
Paderborn can be seen in, among other things, our broad spectrum of exchange programs and cooperations, as well as in the growing number English-language degree programs.
Instructors can take advantage of a wide variety of possibilities in order to gain international experience and to further educate themselves with a view towards re-focusing their own courses towards an international perspective.
- exchange and guest lecturer programs from the International Office
- workshops to (further) develop intercultural competence (offered regularly by the HEDU for University Didactics as well as for Internal Professional Development and Further Education)
- English courses for university employees: (offered regularly for Internal Professional Development and Further Education)
- “Teaching in English” competence (offered regularly by the HEDU for University Didactics)
- Higher Education Development Unit (HEDU) for Innovation in Education and University Didactics
- E-Learning and Technical Support
- Writing Center Kompetenzzentrum Schreiben
- Internal Professional Development and Further Education
- Interdisciplinary Cooperation to Improve Quality in Teacher Education
- Faculty-Specific Initiatives