Prof. Dr. Stefan Sauer
Member - Supernumerary Professor
Manager - Professor
Managing Director, R&D Manager Software Engineering
Digitizing Processes in Manufacturing Companies via Low-Code Software (to appear)
N. Weidmann, J. Kirchhoff, S. Sauer, in: Springer, 2023.
Self-Adaptive Digital Assistance Systems for Work 4.0
E. Yigitbas, S. Sauer, G. Engels, in: B. Vogel-Heuser, M. Wimmer (Eds.), Digital Transformation: Core Technologies and Emerging Topics from a Computer Science Perspective, Springer-Vieweg, 2022.
Situational Development of Low-Code Applications in Manufacturing Companies
J. Kirchhoff, N. Weidmann, S. Sauer, G. Engels, in: Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems: Companion Proceedings, ACM, 2022.
Distributed merchandise management system
T. Göllner, J.-H. Schwarz, S. Gottschalk, S. Sauer, (2021).
A Modeling Workbench for the Development of Situation-specific Test Co-Migration MethodsShow all publications
I. Jovanovikj, A.T. Thottam, V. Joseph Vincent, E. Yigitbas, S. Sauer, G. Engels, in: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development , SCITEPRESS, 2021, pp. 232–239.
- Software processes and development methods, situational methods, standards such as RUP, V Model XT, CMMI
- Software and system modeling, model-based and model-driven software development
- Modeling languages for software and systems engineering, e.g. UML, SysML, BPMN etc.; design of domain-specific languages (DSL)
- Method engineering, systematic development of situational model-based software engineering methods, method architecture, use of metamodeling and software process modeling, standards such as OMG SPEM, ISO 24744
- Human-centered software engineering, development methods for interactive and multimedia systems, integration of software engineering and human-computer interaction (HCI)
- Requirements engineering, requirements specification, requirements management, functional and non-functional (quality) requirements
- Software modernization, software-lifecycle management, combination of reverse- and roundtrip engineering methods, modeling, and testing
- Continuous software quality management, software testing and quality assurance, constructive and analytical methods for software quality, quality gates