The members of Paderborn University (in the four status groups of university lecturers, academic staff, technical and administrative staff and students) are requested to vote from July 12, 9.30 a.m., to July 15, 15. p.m. The elections are for:
- Senate and
- Faculty councils for the five faculties
At the same time, the students also elect:
- The student parliament (StuPA) and
- The student representatives to be elected directly (student representatives and student representatives).
For the first time, all elections in all status groups will take place electronically.
The following link will lead you directly to the election: serviceportal.uni-paderborn.de/
Eligible voters will receive more detailed information on the process and the technical requirements for electronic elections by email, on the notice board and on the following websites:
- For the elections to Senate and the Faculty Councils at: www.uni-paderborn.de/zv/2-4/wahlen
- For the elections to the student parliament and the directly elected student council bodies at: stupa.uni-paderborn.de/wahlen/
Available for questions are at your disposal (contact us via the above websites)
- for the elections of the students the student election officers and
- for the elections to Senate and the Faculty Councils the Electoral Board and the Electoral Office