The SK voting members include:
- six professorial representatives,
- two academic staff representatives,
- one further staff representative,
- three student representatives.
Non-voting members are the member of the Executive Board responsible for academic affairs and quality management and the head of the Student Advice Centre..
- Prof. Dr. Rebekka Schmidt (Faculty of Arts and Humanities)
- Prof. Dr. Dominik Rumlich (Faculty of Arts and Humanities)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Müller (Faculty of Business Administration and Economics)
- Prof. Dr. Arno Schindlmayr (Faculty of Science)
- Prof. Dr. Eugeny Kenig (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering)
- Prof. Dr. Kai-Uwe Schmidt (Faculty of Computer Science , Electrical Engineering and Mathematics)
The voting members are elected by the Senate for two academic years (student representatives for a term of one year). The current term of office ends on 30.09.2023.