Complaints procedures at Paderborn University

Despite every effort, in an institution the size of Paderborn University, sometimes things go wrong. If you have cause for complaint and are unable to resolve the issue directly with the persons concerned, you can choose to contact the individuals or bodies responsible for representing your interests.

For students, these are generally the relevant offices for student affairs or academic deans and faculty student councils, and for staff, their respective superiors and the staff council.

You can find information on the complaints procedures in the individual faculties here: