Prof. Dr. Thomas Gries
Modelling artificial intelligence in economics
T. Gries, W. Naudé, Journal for Labour Market Research 56 (2022).
The Market for Belief Systems: A Formal Model of Ideological Choice
T. Gries, V. Müller, J.T. Jost, Psychological Inquiry 33 (2022) 65–83.
Educational Assimilation of First-Generation and Second-Generation Immigrants in Germany
T. Gries, M. Redlin, M. Zehra, Journal of International Migration and Integration (2021).
Anthropogenic climate change: the impact of the global carbon budget
M. Redlin, T. Gries, Theoretical and Applied Climatology (2021).
Trade and economic development: global causality and development- and openness-related heterogeneityShow all publications
T. Gries, M. Redlin, International Economics and Economic Policy 17 (2020) 923–944.
- project on theory and empirical evidence of phenomena of international finance
- lecture on selected models and topics in international finance
- lecture on introduction to exchange rates and international finance
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Environmental Economics - Projekt
- Environmental Economics