The employment relationship as a research assistant will terminate

  1. Automatically at the end of the employment term specified in the employment contract
  2. Prematurely by written termination of the employment contract with one month’s notice to the end of a calendar month
  3. Prematurely without notice by cancellation agreement In this case, you will need to apply in writing for the cancellation of your employment contract, with the consent of your supervisor.


In the event of a change of status to academic pay-scale employee, the previous employment relationship may need to be terminated or cancelled.

It is not possible to be employed as an assistant and as a pay-scale employee at the same time.