Welcome to the website of our peer writing tutors! We will help you with all matters concerned with academic writing. Our consultation hours take place during the lecture period as well as during the semester break.
Our consulting offers
Our consultations are action-oriented, person-oriented and process-oriented. In principle, you can come to us with all questions about academic work and writing. Among other things, we support you in finding a topic, narrowing down your topic and research question, revising your outline, overcoming writer's block or expanding your text. In addition, we can give you constructive feedback on your texts. You should make sure that you submit your text at least three days in advance. In addition, the text should not exceed three to four pages.
What we do not offer
Proofreading in terms of spelling, grammar, citation conventions and comma placement. Here you can contact the Orthografiezentrum.
Feel free to send us an email with your desired date and request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can take advantage of our counseling services at the following times:
- Mondays in the afternoon via Zoom
- Tuesdays in the morning at the Counseling Office ME0.227 (Mensatrakt, the last room on the right in the hallway where you can also find the ATMs)
- Wednesdays from 1-2pm in the Counseling Office ME0.227 (no appointment necessary)
- Wednesdays in the afternoon in presence or via Zoom
- Thursdays from 2-3pm at the Information Center of the University Library (no appointment necessary)
Do you prefer a consultation with one of our research associates? Please send an email to Susan Holtfreter to make an appointment.
Are you a student in your first semester? Then you can also take advantage of our first-semester counseling service.
You can find more information about our services in our FAQ.