Academic writing - for whom, how, and for what?
Kompetenzzentrum Schreiben offers an orienting consultation for students in their first semesters, which provides space for fundamental questions about academic writing.
The consultation includes the following topics:
- relevance of academic writing in all subjects
- specifics of academic writing and the changed requirements in contrast to school writing
- reflection of own writing experiences, strengths, and weaknesses in writing
- encourage setting personal learning goals for your writing
- university support services for academic writing
Would you like to take advantage of the consultation for freshman/students in their first year? Then write an email to Susan Holtfreter to make an appointment.
Please bring this completed questionnaire to the appointment. It enables you to reflect on your writing experience and serves as a starting point for the conversation.
We are looking forward to you!