We accompany you and your writing project in our consultation hours. All meetings are confidential. Together we will look for individual solutions to your questions and concerns about academic writing .
Below you find a small list of questions that we get asked frequently:
- How does academic writing actually work?
- How can I motivate myself to get started?
- How can I structure my text in a coherent way?
- How can I plan my writing process and set realistic goals?
- How do I figure out what I want to say in the first place?
- How do I deal with (negative) feedback and how can I revise my text?
- How do I know which rules apply to my text?
Your question is not in the list or you are not sure what exactly you want to know yet? No problem, we can explore it together!
We offer different settings of writing consultation: