Change of elect­ive right

Enrolment entitles you to participate in the elections for student self-administration (student parliament/ student representatives) and university committees (Faculty Board/ Senate).

These elections take place on a faculty-by-faculty basis. If your degree programmes are assigned to different faculties, you can select the faculty in which you would like to exercise your right to vote.

You can find an overview of the degree programmes/subject areas for each faculty here.

You can apply for a change of elective right electronically via PAUL > Studies > Applications.