Chan­ging a de­gree pro­gramme/sub­ject or start­ing fur­ther stud­ies

As a general rule, if you would like to study a different/additional degree programme or subject, you must first submit an application via PAUL. Within the application, you have the option of indicating whether you wish to change or parallel enrolment.

The regular application and enrolment process must be carried out for this. Please also note the following information:

  • You do not need a separate application account for PAUL. You can access the Application tab in your student account.
  • Parallel enrolment in two degree programmes with restricted admission is not possible.
  • The change/parallel enrolment can only be completed once the semester fees have been credited to the Paderborn University account.
  • Registration for courses is only possible after enrolment or transfer of enrolment has been completed.