Doctoral programmes

Have you obtained your higher education entrance qualification (HZB) abroad and do not have German citizenship? In this case, please submit your application via the International Office.

The regular application and enrolment process applies to all other doctoral candidates.

Please note, however:

After enrolment, re-registration is required for the following semesters.