The aim of these workshops, which comprise all languages and levels (starting at A2), is to extend your repertoire of strategies for language learning, as well as to shape your learning process more specifically, more consciously and more diversely. Components of the workshops are:
- Identifying methods which are already known to you and/or have already been used with other language learners
- Suggesting further strategies and methods as well as
- Reflectin useful strategies and methods and how you can tailor them to your needs
Usually, all workshops take place on Fridays from 13.30 am to 16.00 pm (s.t.!).
- Participants of the tandem programme* (3 credit points). The participation in one of the introductory workshops, two further workshops of your choice and one of the concluding workshops is obligatory (you can attend the workshops separately or – ideally – together with your tandem partner)
- Students of the departments of English Studies, Roman Studies and IBS
- Other tandem learners (who don't participate in the tandem programme)
- other language learners, users of the Mediathek, ...
--> Registration: via Workshops Registration
The number of participants is limited to 16 for each workshop.
(Priority is given to participants of the tandem programme)
Language: All Workshops will be held in GERMAN and are open to all target languages.
* Please note: Please note: For participation in the tandem programme (for 3 credit points), the previously mentioned basic registration is obligatory. The basic registration will be activated at the beginning of the term (see website)
--> Please click here to see the current workshop programme.