The BEM is always an individual and dynamic company procedure. As an employee, you are always at the centre of the process and decide whether you want to participate in the BEM process or not.
Depending on your needs, it is decided together how many process steps are necessary to achieve the agreed objectives. In practice, this means that sometimes a few steps with a few contacts are sufficient or that the process is more elaborate and requires the involvement of several internal and external actors. Primarily decisive is the result of the BEM.
In order for BEM to achieve sustainable results, your active participation is important. This also means that you, as an "expert on your own behalf", have a decisive influence on the BEM process, i.e. you can and should suggest individual steps or measures in BEM.
The measures in the BEM process are as individual as the procedure.
Some of these measures may be
- risk assessments at the workplace
- design of the workplace
- occupational qualification or change
- medical consultation
- gradual reintegration
- involvement of the responsible rehabilitation agency
- employment participation benefits
- accompanying assistance in working life
- medical rehabilitation measures
- counselling by internal contact persons at the University of Paderborn, such as the BAPs or the conflict counselling service
- counselling by external agencies such as the integration service, the specialist agency for disabled people in working life in the district of Paderborn, supplementary independent participation counselling (EUTB)
If you would like more information, please contact us.
We will be happy to answer your questions.