The one-day workshop addresses students who are currently writing their final theses in STEM subjects. You will be given lots of opportunities to try out techniques in order to expand your repertoire of writing strategies. Reflecting upon one’s own writing is just as important and will be combined with an exchange of ideas amongst participants.
Appointment: to be announced
Duration: 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Language: The workshop will be held in English.
- individual steps in the academic writing process
- techniques for brainstorming and structuring
- exercises aiming at a higher writing productivity
- revising and editing strategies
- coherence: writing in a comprehensible and reader-friendly manner
- reading and using specialist literature
Contact person: Pia Ortwein
Registration ends 48 hours prior to the workshop.