Sooner or later your first paper will be due. But who’s going to tell you how it works? No need to panic! This hands-on, two-day workshop will help you plan and write your first academic paper(s). We will answer your questions and introduce you to writing strategies you can apply to your own writing projects.
- What is expected from my academic paper? What are the requirements for my academic paper?
- What tasks do I have to tackle and how can I keep an eye on my time management?
- How do I find an appropriate research question?
- How do I develop a coherent structure?
- How do I find and use appropriate literature?
- How do I write and quote scientifically?
- How do other people read my text and how can I revise it?
Appointment: to be announced
Language: The workshop will be held in German.
This workshop requires some knowledge of the topic; in order to participate, you should be faintly familiar with your field of research and have a rough idea of what you want to do.