Sooner or later your first paper will be due. But who’s going to tell you how it works? No need to panic! This hands-on, two-day workshop will help you plan and write your first academic paper(s). We will answer your questions and introduce you to writing strategies you can apply to your own writing projects.
- What is expected from my academic paper? What are the requirements for my academic paper?
- What tasks do I have to tackle and how can I keep an eye on my time management?
- How do I find an appropriate research question?
- How do I develop a coherent structure?
- How do I find and use appropriate literature?
- How do I write and quote scientifically?
- How do other people read my text and how can I revise it?
Next date of the synchronous online workshop:
2020-02-16/17, 11 am to 4 pm (booked up)
2020-03-02/03, 11 am to 4 pm (registration deadline: 26-02)
The event will take place via the online platform Discord.
Note: In the synchronous workshop, we use the same videos as in the asynchronous workshop version in PANDA. The difference to the asynchronous version is that there will be a space for exchange about the exercises, feedback, and questions in Zoom sessions between the blocks.
Please use the PANDA course as an alternative.