- In the top menu bar, choose “My Data”.
- In the left-hand menu, choose “Forwarding”.
- Check the information in the centre field.
- In the left-hand menu, choose “Configure system messages”.
- Choose the “Change” button on the right.
- Select the checkbox to the right of the question “Forward messages to Uni e-mail address?”.
- Don’t worry about the words “Password protected” and “Public” – at Paderborn University, messages can only be forwarded to a password-protected university e-mail address.
- Choose “Save” to confirm your selection.
- You can see that your change has been made because the checkbox after the question “Forward messages to university e-mail address?” is now ticked.
- A copy of any messages sent to you in PAUL will now also be sent to your university e-mail address ( Go to Webmail / Information about university e-mail ). You will still be able to see the original message in PAUL. To do so, choose “Messages” in the left-hand menu on the “My data” page.
Unfortunately, the university cannot guarantee that all system messages forwarded will actually reach your university e-mail address. Failure to receive messages by e-mail through this additional service does not constitute any excuse for non-compliance. Please therefore check your system messages in PAUL regularly.