1. Download application form and fill it out. For help take a look at the Info Sheet.
Important: Your adress needs to be current. Please answer question 11 in the application form with “Yes”.
2. Add your following educational documents (original language) as officially certified copies:
- secondary school leaving certificate
- university entrance examination - if taken
- transcript of records of all academic years
- university diploma in case you already graduated in your home country
- APS certificate, if required for your country, needs to be original
3. Add official translations of your documents - if issued in a language other than English, French or German.
4. If you are refugee and/or live in Germany already, please submit also a (clearly legible) copy of your current residence document. If you are asylum seeker, your residence document should prove that you are entitled to live in or close to Paderborn, so that you may attend the course at a daily basis.
5. Send your application (= completed application form and educational documents) to the International Office within the above mentioned application periods.
Application documents will not be returned. For this reason, please submit only officially certified copies. Do not send us originals.