1. Download application form and fill it out. For help take a look at the Info Sheet.
Important: Your adress needs to be current.
2. Add your following educational documents (original language) as officially certified copy:
- secondary school leaving certificate
- university entrance examination - if taken
- transcript of records of all academic years
- university diploma in case you already graduated in your home country
- APS certificate, if required for your country, needs to be original
3. Add translation of documents - if issued in a language other than English, French or German. Please include an officially certified copy.
4. If you are refugee and/or live in Germany already, please submit also a copy of your current residence document.
5. Send your application (= completed application form and educational documents) to the International Office within the above mentioned application periods.
Application documents will not be returned. For this reason, please submit only officially certified copies. Do not send us originals.