Interested students should send their complete application by email with all the necessary documents as one single PDF-document to io-nrwege(at)zv.upb(dot)de.
You can also put your application documents in the mailbox on the first floor in the I-department building. Please also label your envelope with the keyword "Application NRWege schorlarship degree students 2021" .
Please note the submission deadlines. The application time for all scholarships in 2021 is closed.
Required documents (everybody):
- Short curriculum vitae
- Completed letter of motivation (see download template under "Application")
- Certificate of matriculation
- Official proof of refugee background
- BAföG notification / grant notification from another institution
only necessary for study and completion study grants:
- copy of your current grades
- copy of BA certificate with final grade (for applicants in Master programs)
- official certificate for recommendation (can be written by a professor, academic teacher, suppervisor of final thesis)
only necessary for entry-level schorlarships:
- copy of your DSH test result (DSH 2 or 3)