Interested students should send their complete application by email with all the necessary documents as one single PDF-document to io-nrwege(at)zv.upb(dot)de.
You can also put your application documents in the mailbox on the first floor in the I-department building. Please also label your envelope with the keyword "Application NRWege schorlarship degree students 2022" .
Please note the submission deadlines. The application time for all scholarships in 2022 is closed.
Required documents (everybody):
- short curriculum vitae
- completed letter of motivation (see download template in "download template for application")
- completed information sheet about BAföG (see download template in "download template for application")
- certificate of matriculation
- official proof of refugee background
- BAföG notification / grant notification from another institution
only necessary for Study Grants and Graduation Scholarships:
- copy of your current grades
- copy of BA certificate with final grade (for applicants in Master programs)
- official certificate for recommendation (can be written by a professor, academic teacher, suppervisor of final thesis), date of issue not older than 3 months
only necessary for Entry-level Schorlarships:
- copy of your DSH test result (DSH 2 or 3)
- copy of your BA certificate (if you are in the 1st semester of a Master program)