The new Erasmus+ programme from the European Union “Mobility with Partner Countries” (Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility), provides financial support for mobility for teaching purposes (STA) to selected non-European universities. Teaching staff from these selected universities can also be funded if this has been contractually agreed.
In the framework of this programme Paderborn University cooperates with the partner countries Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, Cameroon, Cuba, Togo, Tunisia and Vietnam and the following partner universities:
Bosnia and Herzegovina:
1. University of Sarajevo (Business Administration and Economics/Law, Theology)
2. University of Mostar (English and American Studies)
1. Bar-Ilan University, Ramat Gan (Philosophy)
1. Université de Yaoundé I (German Studies)
1. Universidad de la Habana (German Studies)
1. Université de Lomé (German Studies)
1. Université de Carthage, Tunis (German Studies)
2. Université de la Manouba, near Tunis (German and Romance Studies)
3. Université Ez-Zitouna, Tunis (Theology)
4. Université de Monastir (German Studies)
1. Foreign Trade University, Hanoi (Business Administration and Economics)
Funding rates STA:
|Destination || ||Daily rate until the 14th funded day abroad ||Daily rate from the 15th funded day abroad |
|Germany ||Partner country || || |
EUR 180 per day
EUR 126 per day
|Partner country ||Germany || || |
EUR 160 per day
EUR 112 per day
In addition to the daily allowances, travel costs will be subsidised according to the actual distance between the place of departure and the final destination of the mobility. Distances can be calculated using the distance calculator from the European Commission.
The minimum duration of the stay abroad is five days and the maximum is 60 days. For mobility for teaching purposes at least eight teaching hours per week must be taught.
Special funding for staff with severe disabilities
On application, you will receive the additional financial requirement of up to 10,000 € in addition to the regular Erasmus+ funding. An individual estimate will be made of the additional costs that are expected to arise during Erasmus+ mobility or in the host country and that will not be covered by other funding institutions. These include, for example, additional costs for barrier-free accommodation, travel assistance, medical care abroad, adaptation of learning materials or an accompanying person.