1. Download application form and fill it out. For help take a look at the Info Sheet.
For question 1 "Desired degree programme" please select only study programs from the study programs offered by the University Paderborn
Important: Your adress needs to be current. Please answer question 11 in the application form with “Yes”.
2. Add your following educational documents (original language) as officially certified copies:
- secondary school leaving certificate
- university entrance examination - if taken
- transcript of records of all academic years
- university diploma in case you already graduated in your home country
- APS certificate (China, Vietnam and India) needs to be original
3. Add officially certified translations of your documents - if issued in a language other than English, French or German.
4. Power of attorney* (completed and signed in the original) as well as copies of the identity documents of the person granting the power of attorney and the person receiving the power of attorney.
*If you are unable to apply or enrol yourself, you have the option of issuing a power of attorney to a person you trust.
Please use the form at go.upb.de/Vollmacht_DSH
5. If you are refugee and/or live in Germany already, please submit also a (clearly legible) copy of your current residence document. If you are asylum seeker, your residence document should prove that you are entitled to live in or close to Paderborn, so that you may attend the course at a daily basis.
6. Send your application (= completed application form and educational documents) to the International Office within the above mentioned application periods.
7. What happens after the application? For more information click here
Application documents will not be returned. For this reason, please submit only officially certified copies. Do not send us originals.