Prof. Dr. Hendrik Schmitz
- What shapes cognition, health and mortality in older ages
- Covid-19 as amplifier of social inequality- SMall ARea Analyses with German neighborhood Data
- Socio-economic determinants of cognitive decline in older ages
- Leibniz Science Campus Ruhr
- Estimating the Effect of Higher Education in Germany on Monetary and Non-monetary Outcomes Using the Marginal Treatment Effect
Understanding cognitive decline in older ages: The role of health shocks
V. Schiele, H. Schmitz, European Economic Review 151 (2023).
Late-Career Unemployment and Cognitive Abilities
D. Freise, H. Schmitz, M. Westphal, Journal of Health Economics 86 (2022).
Marginal College Wage Premium under Selection into Employment
M. Westphal, D.A. Kamhöfer, H. Schmitz, Economic Journal 132 (2022) 2231–2272.
Heterogeneity in Marginal Non-Monetary Returns to Higher Education
D.A. Kamhöfer, H. Schmitz, M. Westphal, Journal of the European Economic Association 17 (2019) 205–244.
Does price framing affect the consumer price sensitivity of health plan choice?Show all publications
H. Schmitz, N.R. Ziebarth, Journal of Human Resources, 52(1), 88-127 (2017).
- Seminar Microeconometrics
- Introduction to Probability and Mathematical Statistics II
- Introduction to Probability and Mathematical Statistics