The Call for Papers is available for download as a pdf-File here.
The 12th ITG conference on Speech Communication solicits contributions on theory, algorithms, applications, and demonstrations in the following areas of speech, audio, and spoken language processing:
- Speech Quality and Intelligibility Enhancement
- Source Separation, Localization, and Tracking
- Speech Production and Perception
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Spoken Dialogue, Diarization, and Spoken Document Retrieval Systems
- Speech Synthesis
- Speech Coding, Error Protection, and Concealment
- Speech Quality Assessment
- Speech in Automotive, Mobile and Multimodal Applications
- Acoustic Interfaces, Assistive Devices, and Hearing Aids
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Emerging Topics and Applications
Authors are invited to submit their papers via EasyChair-Portal in PDF-format. Papers will be published with IEEE Xplore, and are expected to be written in English. They must not exceed 4 pages plus one additional page containing only references. Please use the templates and follow the design guidelines for formating the submission.
Conference language is English, but presentations may also be given in german. Presentation slides and posters must be prepared in English. Additional information for creating your submission can be found here.
- Submission of full paper: 20th May, 2016
- Last revision: 30th May, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 05th July, 2016
- Submission of final print version: 20th July, 2016